Official Worldwide Site
HOW TO LEARN CHIOS® ENERGY HEALING
Chios Energy Healing provides you the healer with the most leading-edge and effective techniques in energy healing. It is an integrated system composed of three sequential levels, each building on the last.
The Chios Levels:
Healing Level I: A brief introduction to energy healing, in which you will learn energy channelling (how to call in the energy and channel through your hands and into the chakras of your patient) and also how to begin to sense the energy field of your patient, using your hands.
Healing Level II: An intermediate course in energy healing. You will learn how to use healing symbols, how to correctly use your power of visualization, how to perform intuitive readings (and use them to sense the condition of the aura and chakras of your patient), how to learn to view the aura, and then how to use many new healing techniques for correcting energetic defects you will find in your patient's aura and chakras. If you are studying Chios with a Chios Master Teacher, for the purpose of getting a degree, you will be given the title of Chios Healing Practitioner upon your successful completion of this level.
Healing Level III: The Chios Master Teacher Level, with advanced techniques in energy healing. You wil learn how to channel color and light and use them (in addition to the energy) in your healing work, how to learn to see all seven layers of aura, how to completely sense the condition of the chakra system, and how to interpret the meaning of all the colors and other phenomena you will see in your patient's aura and chakras. You will then learn the core Chios Master techniques of Chakra Charging, Chakra System Rebalancing, Radiatory Healing, Seventh-Layer Healing and Frisson Healing—stunning, fundamental advances in energy healing—which will provide you the means to perform very powerful energy healing treatments for your patients. A complete distance healing method, using these color and light healing techniques, is also given. If you are taking Chios with a Chios Master Teacher, for the purpose of getting a degree, you will be given the title of Chios Master Teacher upon your successful completion of this level.
As an accessory to the healing levels, a final section is offered:
Meditation: Meditation is a useful spiritual practice for the healer. It fosters personal growth and also the intuitive abilities useful in healing—which is why it is so beneficial to include in healing training. It is an optional, but highly recommended practice. The Chios Meditation section includes complete instructions for the practice of the meditation method included as part of Chios, and also includes instruction in advanced exercises (intuitive self-readings, chakra self-healing, empathic perception, thought communication and advanced meditation). Practice of this meditation and these advanced exercises is not necessary to learn the Chios healing techniques, but you may find it very rewarding should you choose to do so.
What You Will Need to Study the Healing Levels:
To make your study of Chios Energy Healing as pleasant and fruitful as possible, the following are recommended:
- A copy of "Chios Energy Healing: Powerful New Techniques for Healing the Human Energy Field." This book, available on Amazon.com at reasonable cost (see the link on the home page of this site), is the standard coursebook for learning Chios. You can learn the Chios techniques from this website, but the book contains comprehensive step-by-step instructions for all 62 Chios techniques—ideal for learning—plus a complete series of illustrations you will find very helpful. Chapter One of the book is your learning material for Chios Level I, Chapter Two for Chios Level II and Chapter Three for Chios Level III. Chapters Four through Six cover disease treatment, meditation and personal growth exercises, respectively—they are highly recommended but not required.
- The three companion Workbooks, for the three Chios healing levels. Workbook 1 corresponds to Chios Level I and Chapter One of the book, etc. These Workbooks are ideal study accompaniments to the Chios book, are keyed to their corresponding chapters and sections of the book and are available for free download from this website's home page. Each Workbook is available in two formats: 1) a "Print" Edition" in printable form, which is designed to be printed from your computer and then completed by hand, and 2) an "Electronic Edition" in form-fill PDF format, which can be completed entirely on your computer (including illustrations) and then emailed if necessary (to send to your Chios Master Teacher, for example).
- A Professional Massage Table: This is highly recommended, for energy healing work—it will make learning the techniques, and giving complete healing treatments, easy and comfortable for you. The adjustable-height feature of most brands is necessary, so that you will be able to adjust the height to what is best for you. Generally a table width of 27” or 30” is best (27” works very well). A face cradle, so that your patients will be comfortable when lying on their stomach, is a worthwhile accessory. Many good brands are available, both new and used.
- Cooperative Family, Friends and Acquaintances: These are people who will probably be your first“patients,” as you practice the Chios techniques. Generally, most people are comfortable with holistic healing therapies like energy healing and are receptive to the benefits they offer. Learning by doing is the best way, and to practice giving complete healing treatments is the ideal way to learn. If you have a friend or friends who also wish to learn energy healing, that is ideal—you can work as a group and practice healing techniques on each other.
- Attunements: Chios attunements are not required, but are recommended, to gain the full benefit of the Chios healing levels. The Chios system offers a series of three powerful, effective attunements—the first, second and third attunements—each specially designed for its corresponding healing level and to activate your ability to practice the Chios techniques. Chios is a separate energy healing art, and other energy attunements from other healing arts (e.g. Reiki) will not activate your ability to practice Chios—it is best to acquire the Chios attunements if you wish to practice Chios healing. The Chios attunements are available from Chios Master Teachers. One way to receive the Chios Attunements is in-person, from a Chios Master Teacher in your local area. If you pursue this option, your local teacher will likely personally also assist you in your learning of the Chios techniques. Some Chios Master Teachers give regular healing classes, to individuals and groups in their area. The second way to receive the Chios Attunements is by distance attunement, from a Chios Master Teacher. Distance attunements are an integral part of Chios and many students elect this option. In this case, your Chios Master Teacher will attune you and also support and assist you in your distance learning. Chios Master Teachers charge (usually reasonable) fees for attunements and instruction, whether in-person or by distance.
How to Study Each Level:
It is always best to study at a pace at which you feel comfortable. In general, the following steps are recommended, as you study the healing levels:
- If you have elected to receive the (optional) Chios attunements, receive the attunement for the level you are about to study, before beginning to learn the techniques. Recieve the first Chios Attunement before beginning Chios Level I and studying Chapter One of the book, etc. The attunement will fully open your energy, color and light channeling ability and make your learning and practice easier and more powerful.
- Study the appropriate chapter of the Chios book, as you learn and practice the techniques for each Chios level—study Chios Level I by reading Chapter One of the book, etc. Start at the beginning of the chapter and read the chapter one section at a time. Each chapter section covers one specific technique. After reading each section, complete the corresponding section of the Workbook, to check your learning. Then, practice the technique taught in that section on cooperative family, friends or acquaintances, until you are comfortable with it (some sections will have techniques that you simply practice on your own). Study the sections and techniques of the level one-at-a-time, in the order they are given. Fully master each section (each technique) before proceeding to the next. Do not be in a hurry! It is far better to study and practice at a pace that allows you to fully assimilate each learning step. The Chios techniques are presented in the order that is best for learning, and the order in which you will commonly be performing the techniques during treatments. Study and master each technique, in succession.
- After you have studied and practiced all the techniques for the Chios level you are on, practice giving complete healing treatments using all the new techniques you've learned. Use the Treatment Outlines, provided in the Appendix of the Chios book, to guide you in the treatment steps (make a copy for easy reference while you give healing treatments).
- If you are studying Chios with a Chios Master Teacher, for the purpose of getting a degree, your teacher will probably provide some instruction or demonstrations of the techniques, evaluate your progress and "grade" your Workbooks. Your teacher may provide his or her own custom learning materials, too. After you complete your study of the appropriate chapter of the Chios book and finish the Workbook for that level (and/or whatever instructional materials your teacher provides), your Chios Master Teacher will grant your degree, in that Chios level.
If You Are Studying to Become a Chios Master Teacher:
Chios Energy Healing includes the opportunity to become a Chios Master Teacher. Becoming a Chios Master Teacher not only brings you to the highest, most powerful level as an energy healer, but enables you to attune your own students and provide healing training and conduct healing classes based upon the Chios techniques (if you wish). To become a Chios Master Teacher requires that you receive the full series of three Chios attunements (either as in-person attunements or as distance attunements), and also complete a study of all three Chios healing levels. After your completion of the third Chios level, your Chios Master Teacher will grant your degree as a new Chios Master Teacher!
Chios Master Teachers are given the Fourth Symbol in Chios Healing. It is not a well-known symbol, like the first three symbols (which are discussed on this website and in the Chios book), but a special, powerful one unique to Chios. This fourth symbol is used to give the Chios Attunements to healing students. Chios Master Teachers are also given the comprehensive Chios Attunements Manual, which details exactly how to perform the three Chios Attunements (both as in-person and distance attunements) . The Fourth Symbol of Chios and the method of performing the Chios attunements (as given in the Chios Attunements Manual) are made available only to Chios Master Teachers. They are not made publicly available and are not discussed in the Chios book nor on this website. After becoming a Chios Master Teacher, you should never divulge the Fourth Symbol to anyone or give the Chios Attunements Manual to anyone. These are for Chios Master Teachers only.
©1994 - 2012 Stephen H. Barrett